MOC Update: Brewster Brickheadz

I was so excited when the 2.0 update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons was announced, especially since Brewster and The Roost would be making their long-awaited return to the franchise! After the news, I immediately began working on a Brewster Brickheadz to celebrate! It took many attempts, but I finally came up with a model that I was pleased with at the time, but the more I looked at it, the more possibilities I saw!

You can find free instructions for this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

Brewster Brickheadz (From Animal Crossing)


This MOC features a Brickheadz-style model inspired by the stoic barista, Brewster from Animal Crossing! A stand is also included for easy display!

Specifications

  • 132 pieces
  • Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.9 x 3.7 in. (6.4 x 4.8 x 9.3 cm)
  • Weight: 2.941 oz. (83.4 g)

The Update

New design (top)

Old design (bottom)

For the first update, I altered Brewster's head shape to be more accurate, and next, I rebuilt his collar and bow tie to look cleaner! Lastly, I replaced the frames of his glasses with bowls introduced in 2020 which somehow fit perfectly in Brickheadz glasses! I never liked the awkward gap between the old glasses' frames and lenses, so I'm glad there was an easy fix!

I hope you enjoy these updates as much as I do! And don't forget, brand new, free instructions for this MOC are available on Rebrickable here! :)

Keep building,

Carter

Comments