MOC Update: Villager Brickheadz

On August 16, 2021, I uploaded my very first MOC on Rebrickable: Villager Brickheadz! At the time, I thought it was alright, but since then, I've decided that it's finally time to make some improvements! Over the last year, I've learned so much more about building MOCs, so I hope you enjoy this much needed update!

You can find free instructions for this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

Villager Brickheadz (From Animal Crossing)

This MOC features a Brickheadz-style model inspired by the classic Villager from Animal Crossing! A stand is also included for easy display!

Specifications

  • 113 pieces
  • Dimensions: 2.0 x 2.0 x 3.3 in. (5.0 x 5.1 x 8.3 cm)
  • Weight: 2.486 oz. (70.5 g)

The Update

New design (top)

Old design (bottom)

The most significant changes are in his hair; our little villager got a trim in the back and on the sides! I also tried to smooth his hair out a bit as well, and I think his eyes look much happier now!

I hope you enjoy these updates as much as I do! And don't forget, brand new, free instructions for this MOC are available on Rebrickable here! :)

Keep building,

Carter

Comments