MOC Showcase: Super Mario Bros. World 1-1

Like many, I have a lot of nostalgia for the NES, especially for Super Mario Bros. I loved the 71374 Nintendo Entertainment System set, but I found myself wishing for an even bigger display of the infamous World 1-1 level! That's why I decided to build this MOC! With more room, I was able to include details from the entire level, including the iconic goal pole and castle! Keep reading for a closer look at the model!

You can view this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

Super Mario Bros. World 1-1

 
This MOC features a model inspired by the iconic World 1-1 level from the NES classic: Super Mario Bros. The entire model is built on 12 16x16 LEGO Art baseplates and can be displayed on a desk, shelf, or even on the wall!

Mario is at the beginning of the level ready to start his exciting adventure!

Goombas and ? blocks are scattered across the level in their familiar positions!
 
At the end of the level, you'll find the iconic goal pole and castle!
 
The entire model is built on 12 16x16 LEGO Art baseplates for easy display!

Specifications

  • 1750 pieces
  • Dimensions: 1.5 x 60.5 x 5.0 in. (3.8 x 153.6 x 12.8 cm)
  • Weight: 58.746 oz. (1665.4 g) 

 

I hope you enjoy this MOC! And don't forget, instructions are available to purchase on Rebrickable here! :)

Keep building,

Carter

Comments