MOC Update: Color Palette 2022

I love colors, and I love organization! So it was only natural for me to build a color palette eventually! This is actually my second color palette. I had to replace my old one, because the layout simply couldn't handle the addition of the two new colors from earlier this year! Who would've thought that my new color palette would again be outdated by a third new color after mere months? 

You can find free instructions for this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

Color Palette 2022


This MOC features a simple, organized, and easily displayable color palette of all 44 solid LEGO colors available during 2022.

Specifications

  • 83 pieces
  • Dimensions: 2.5 x 10.1 x 0.6 in. (6.4 x 25.6 x 1.6 cm)
  • Weight: 4.474 oz. (126.8 g)

Note

At the time of writing this, no plates exist in Medium Brown. For this reason, I unfortunately couldn't include it in the inventory. However, I left a space for it in hopes that one day, we'll have more parts in this beautiful color!

The Update

New design

Old design

The most major change I had to make was adding a place for Warm Tan! I originally designed this color palette in early 2022 after being inspired by the two new colors at that time, Vibrant Yellow and Medium Brown. I thought it was surprising that two new colors were released in one year, so I was even more astonished to discover that a third new color, Warm Tan, was introduced later, in the summer! After some shifting around, I managed to squeeze it in! Another small update is that Vibrant Yellow pieces are now in the inventory, because it was finally added to Studio!

I hope you enjoy these updates as much as I do! And don't forget, brand new, free instructions for this MOC are available on Rebrickable here! :)

Keep building,

Carter

Comments