MOC Update: Lottie Brickheadz

I was shocked when the Happy Home Paradise DLC was announced for Animal Crossing: New Horizons last year, and I immediately fell in love with the vibrant Paradise Planning staff! Lottie was the first one I built, but looking back on it, I began to question my previous color choice among other things. I hope you enjoy this update!

You can find free instructions for this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

Lottie Brickheadz (From Animal Crossing)


This MOC features a Brickheadz-style model inspired by the determined founder of Paradise Planning, Lottie from Animal Crossing! A stand is also included for easy display!

Specifications

  • 133 pieces
  • Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.0 x 4.0 in. (6.5 x 5.1 x 10.2 cm)
  • Weight: 2.806 oz. (79.6 g)

The Update

New design (top)

Old design (bottom)

The biggest change was definitely the color. I decided to change Lottie from Bright Pink to Vibrant Coral, because I felt like it better represented her in-game appearance. I also replaced her eyes with one of my favorite printed elements introduced in 2019! I think the highlights give her a less lifeless expression, but what do you think? Feel free to comment your thoughts below!

I hope you enjoy these updates as much as I do! And don't forget, brand new, free instructions for this MOC are available on Rebrickable here! :)

Keep building,

Carter

Comments