MOC Update: Niko Brickheadz

Happy Home Paradise not only brought Lottie back from previous games, but it also introduced two new characters! Niko is one of these new, friendly faces. Since he's so tiny, I built him much smaller than my other Brickheadz, but I actually made him even smaller with my latest update! I hope you enjoy!

You can find free instructions for this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

Niko Brickheadz (From Animal Crossing)


This MOC features a Brickheadz-style model inspired by the adorable Paradise Planning employee, Niko from Animal Crossing! A stand is also included for easy display!

Specifications

  • 88 pieces
  • Dimensions: 2.4 x 1.9 x 2.8 in. (6.0 x 4.8 x 7.0 cm)
  • Weight: 1.404 oz. (39.8 g)

The Update

New design (top)

Old design (bottom)

I saw much room for improvement in my old model of Niko! First, I completely rebuilt his core which allowed me to make his head even smaller! I was also able to use slopes on the back of his head instead of just a plate! Lastly, I gave him happier eyes, because Niko is always smiling!

I hope you enjoy these updates as much as I do! And don't forget, brand new, free instructions for this MOC are available on Rebrickable here! :)

Keep building,

Carter

Comments