MOC Update: Wardell Brickheadz

Wardell is my personal favorite of the Paradise Planning crew! He doesn't say much, but he's always so kind to everyone! At first, I loved how his Brickheadz came out, but now I see so many possibilities for improvements!

You can find free instructions for this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

Wardell Brickheadz (From Animal Crossing)


This MOC features a Brickheadz-style model inspired by the reserved Paradise Planning employee, Wardell from Animal Crossing! A stand is also included for easy display!

Specifications

  • 138 pieces
  • Dimensions: 2.0 x 2.0 x 4.2 in. (5.0 x 5.1 x 10.6 cm)
  • Weight: 2.986 oz. (84.7 g)

The Update

New design (top)

Old design (bottom)

It's actually hard for me to even look at the old design now, because his head shape looked so out of proportion. That was the definitely the first change I had to make! Now, he looks way more acurate and huggable! I also rebuilt his shirt to be more consistent with Isabelle's newly updated shirt.

I hope you enjoy these updates as much as I do! And don't forget, brand new, free instructions for this MOC are available on Rebrickable here! :)

Keep building,

Carter

Comments