MOC Announcement: 100 Villagers Are Out Now!

I'm so excited to announce that all 100 of my Animal Crossing Villager Brickheadz are out now! I've been working on this project for over a year, so I've really appreciated all the support from everyone who went on this journey with me! I sincerely hope that you've enjoyed seeing these villagers each day, and maybe I even built your favorite villager along the way! I'd love to hear about it in the comments if I did! Now, please enjoy these special renders that I've put together, and don't worry, more Animal Crossing MOCs are definitely on the way, possibly even more villagers!

You can find free instructions for all of these MOCs on Rebrickable here!


 


This last render is the most special one to me, because these are my 10 most favorite villagers who also happen to be the 10 villagers living on my island at the moment!

I hope you've enjoyed all of these MOCs! And don't forget, instructions for all of them are available for free on Rebrickabl here! :)

Keep building,

Carter


Comments