New MOC: King George III Brickheadz

At last, the king is here! Free instructions for King George III are out now! He happens to be the largest and most detailed Brickheadz that I've built by far! His intricate crown certainly adds to the part count! Sadly, this will be my last Hamilton Brickheadz, but I've had so much fun building them over the last month! I would also like to say thank you so much for over 100 followers on Rebrickable! I feel very honored that you love my MOCs, and all your likes and kind comments really inspire me to keep building!

You can find free instructions for this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

King George III Brickheadz (From Hamilton)

 
This MOC features a Brickheadz-style model inspired by King George III from Lin-Manuel Miranda's Broadway musical, Hamilton! Originally played by Jonathan Groff, King George is ready steal the show with his luxurious robe, golden staff, and bejeweled crown all in LEGO-form! A stand is also included for easy display!

"And no, don't change the subject, 'cause you're my favorite subject!"
-King George

Specifications

  • 231 pieces
  • Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.2 x 5.0 in. (6.2 x 5.7 x 12.6 cm)
  • Weight: 4.333 oz. (122.8 g)

 

I hope you enjoy this MOC! And don't forget, instructions are available for free on Rebrickable here! So, what comes next for me? I'm likely going to take a break for now, but more MOCs are definitely on the way! (Did you get the references?) ;)

Keep building,

Carter

Comments