New MOC: The Story of Tonight Brickheadz

I have been working non-stop this week to finish a brand new batch of Hamilton-inspired Brickheadz, and here they are! I had so much fun building The Schuyler Sisters and just couldn't stop there! With this bundle of Brickheadz, I wanted to capture the very beginning of the musical, before the main characters even join the Revolutionary War. For this reason, they all appear in their everyday clothes, but stay tuned for more models coming soon!

You can view this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

The Story of Tonight Brickheadz (From Hamilton)


This MOC features Brickheadz-style models inspired by Burr, Hamilton, Mulligan, Laurens, and Lafayette from Lin-Manuel Miranda's Broadway musical, Hamilton! This MOC bundles together instructions for Aaron Burr (Act I), Alexander Hamilton (Act I), Hercules Mulligan, John Laurens, and Marquis de Lafayette originally played by Leslie Odom Jr., Lin-Manuel Miranda, Okieriete Onaodowan, Anthony Ramos, and Daveed Diggs respectively! Also, stands are included for easy display!

"Talk less, smile more"
-Burr

"I am not throwing away my shot"
-Hamilton

"I'm joining the rebellion 'cause I know it's my chance to socially advance, instead of sewin' some pants"
-Mulligan

"When you're living on your knees, you rise up"
-Laurens

"Oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette!"
-Lafayette

Burr wearing his iconic, purple coat from Act I!

Hamilton in his brown coat from Act I!

Mulligan wearing his green beanie and coat!

The always passionate Laurens in his brown coat!

The fan-favorite Lafayette looking sharp before the war!

This MOC showcases the main characters' humble beginnings in Act I before the war!

Specifications

     Aaron Burr (Act I):
  • 112 pieces
  • Dimensions: 2.0 x 2.0 x 3.3 in. (5.0 x 5.1 x 8.5 cm)
  • Weight: 2.643 oz. (74.9 g)

     Alexander Hamilton (Act I):
  • 149 pieces
  • Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.0 x 3.4 in. (6.6 x 5.1 x 8.6 cm)
  • Weight: 2.995 oz. (84.9 g)

     Hercules Mulligan:
  • 181 pieces
  • Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.0 x 3.5 in. (5.4 x 5.1 x 9.0 cm)
  • Weight: 3.323 oz. (94.2 g)

 
     John Laurens:

  • 142 pieces
  • Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.0 x 3.4 in. (6.9 x 5.1 x 8.6 cm)
  • Weight: 3.060 oz. (86.7 g)


     Marquis de Lafayette:

  • 145 pieces
  • Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.0 x 3.5 in. (6.9 x 5.1 x 8.8 cm)
  • Weight: 3.078 oz. (87.3 g)

 

I hope you enjoy this MOC! And don't forget, instructions are available to purchase on Rebrickable here! Stay tuned for more Hamilton Brickheadz coming all month! :)

Keep building,

Carter

Comments