New MOC: John's Goods

Here is my latest MOC, John's Goods, from the amazing game Dinkum! This MOC is a little different from what I normally build, but I'm very happy with how it turned out! I made sure to include familiar details like the Australian red dirt and plenty of billy buttons growing around the shop! Even if you've never played Dinkum before, this general store could make a great addition to any Western-themed display too!

You can view this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

John's Goods (From Dinkum)


This MOC features a model inspired by John's general store, John's Goods, from the game Dinkum. Although the model does not contain any interior details, its exterior is fully enclosed! This shop is the perfect display for Dinkum fans, but could look great in any Western-themed display as well!
 
The back is fully enclosed and even features windows as seen in the game!

The roof is designed to look like corrugated tin!

Specifications

  • 949 pieces
  • Dimensions: 7.7 x 8.1 x 5.9 in. (19.5 x 20.6 x 15.0 cm)
  • Weight: 25.805 oz. (731.6 g)

 

I hope you enjoy this MOC! And don't forget, instructions are available to purchase on Rebrickable here! Let me know if you'd like to see more Dinkum MOCs in the future! I'd love to hear your suggestions! :)

Keep building,

Carter

Comments