New MOC: Apple Brickheadz

After months, my second wave of Animal Crossing Villager Brickheadz are finally ready! I apologize for the long wait, but I'm so excited to finally share these builds! Without further ado, meet the newest member of the family, Apple!

You can find free instructions for this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

Apple Brickheadz (From Animal Crossing)


This MOC features a Brickheadz-style model inspired by the peppy hamster villager, Apple, from Animal Crossing! A stand is also included for easy display!

"One rotten apple spoils the barrel."
-Apple
 
When I was originally building my first batch of hamster villagers, I really wanted to include Apple, but at the time, there simply weren't enough pieces in Vibrant Coral for it to be possible...However, since then, we've gotten just enough coral pieces for me to build the adorable Apple! One part that helped especially was having the 1x1 slope parts for her ears finally in coral! One thing you'll find interesting about the build is that I had to use two 2x3 wedge plates put together for her body, because no regular, coral plates exist in any 3x dimension! I was lucky enough to find the wedge plates to use instead for her 3x3 footprint!

Specifications

  • 105 pieces
  • Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.9 x 2.5 in. (4.8 x 4.8 x  6.5 cm)
  • Weight: 1.334 oz. (37.8 g)

 

 

I hope you enjoy this MOC! And don't forget, instructions are available for free on Rebrickable here! And with that, our first villager of wave 2 is revealed! Stay tuned to see who's next for tomorrow! :)

Keep building,

Carter

Comments