New MOC: Ellie Brickheadz

Our next villager of wave 2 is Ellie the elephant! Ellie is such a sweet villager, so I definitely thought she deserves her own Brickheadz! I'm actually not sure why she didn't make it in the original batch of villagers, but I'm glad she's finally joining our other elephants, Eloise and Margie, even if she's a bit late!

You can find free instructions for this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

Ellie Brickheadz (From Animal Crossing)


This MOC features a Brickheadz-style model inspired by the normal elephant villager, Ellie, from Animal Crossing! A stand is also included for easy display!

"You need the sour to highlight the sweet."
-Ellie
 
The build for Ellie was pretty straightforward, however, I think the most interesting technique here is on her sweater! I love how by using brackets, you can fill in that 1/2 plate gap you often end up with when building sideways! By using a bracket and some tiles, I was able to add a knit texture to Ellie's sweater!

Specifications

  • 121 pieces
  • Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.7 x 3.4 in. (8.1 x 6.8 x  8.6 cm)
  • Weight: 2.644 oz. (75.0 g)

 

 

I hope you enjoy this MOC! And don't forget, instructions are available for free on Rebrickable here! That silhouette for tomorrow's villager looks familiar...I wonder who's coming next? :)

Keep building,

Carter


Comments