New MOC: Freya Brickheadz

Today's newest villager is Freya the wolf! I think a lot of players overlook Freya, but she's actually such a great villager! Her striking colors, and snooty personality make her one of my personal favorites! Plus, her default house design is one of the best I've seen!

You can find free instructions for this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

Freya Brickheadz (From Animal Crossing)

 
This MOC features a Brickheadz-style model inspired by the snooty wolf villager, Freya, from Animal Crossing! A stand is also included for easy display!

"Don't stray too far from the pack."
-Freya
 
I'd like to give a special shout-out to Rebrickable user, RotS-Targe, who actually requested that I add Freya to the collection! I'm so excited that she's finally ready! The main problem I originally encountered while building Freya was the lack of Vibrant Coral parts! Specifically, the slopes I used for the wolves' ears were unavailable, even the other slopes that I use as a substitute were unavailable too! Luckily, this year, the slope I needed popped up in coral in a Friends set, and I was finally able to build the lovable wolf!

Specifications

  • 162 pieces
  • Dimensions: 3.1 x 2.5 x 4.0 in. (7.8 x 6.4 x 10.1 cm)
  • Weight: 3.044 oz. (86.3 g)

 

 

I hope you enjoy this MOC! And don't forget, instructions are available for free on Rebrickable here! Wow, we're nearly halfway there! Stay tuned to see the perhaps surprising villager coming tomorrow! :)

Keep building,

Carter

Comments