New MOC: Hazel Brickheadz

Say hello to Hazel the squirrel! Hazel's iconic unibrow can be quite the controversial topic, but I think it certainly makes her unique and gives her character!

You can find free instructions for this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

Hazel Brickheadz (From Animal Crossing)

 

This MOC features a Brickheadz-style model inspired by the sisterly squirrel villager, Hazel, from Animal Crossing! A stand is also included for easy display!


"Never say never!"
-Hazel
 
Special shout-out to Rebrickable user, StudWorks, who requested for me to build Hazel! I did encounter a few difficulties when try to recreate many of Hazel's details in such a small space, but I'm pleased with the results! Interestingly, the batarang element returns in wave 2! You may remember a pink batarang used for Bud's sunglasses from my original batch of villagers, but this time, it's being used for Hazel's distinct unibrow!

Specifications

  • 114 pieces
  • Dimensions: 3.1 x 1.9 x 2.7 in. (7.8 x 4.8 x  6.8 cm)
  • Weight: 1.506 oz. (42.7 g)

 

 

I hope you enjoy this MOC! And don't forget, instructions are available for free on Rebrickable here! I'm sure Hazel was a bit of a surprise! Stay tuned to see the adorable villager coming tomorrow! :)

Keep building,

Carter

Comments