New MOC: Norma Brickheadz

Today's villager is the adorable pink cow, Norma! She was lots of fun to build, and I'm so happy with how she turned out!

You can find free instructions for this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

Norma Brickheadz (From Animal Crossing)

 
This MOC features a Brickheadz-style model inspired by the normal cow villager, Norma, from Animal Crossing! A stand is also included for easy display!

"If you want what you have, then you'll have what you want."
-Norma
 
Norma is definitely one of the best cow villagers! The lack of Vibrant Coral parts at the time was the only thing that stopped me from including Norma in my first batch of villagers! I was also excited to get to use printed tiles for her eyes, because they matched so perfectly!

Specifications

  • 177 pieces
  • Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.5 x 3.6 in. (6.8 x 6.4 x  9.2 cm)
  • Weight: 2.803 oz. (79.5 g)

 


I hope you enjoy this MOC! And don't forget, instructions are available for free on Rebrickable here! Only two more villagers left in wave 2! Tomorrow's villager has quite the silhouette! I wonder who it could be? Stay tuned to find out! :)

Keep building,

Carter

Comments