New MOC: Phoebe Brickheadz

Phoebe is making her way to Rebrickable today! Although she's technically an "ostrich" villager, I think we all know she's really a majestic phoenix in disguise!

You can find free instructions for this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

Phoebe Brickheadz (From Animal Crossing)

 
This MOC features a Brickheadz-style model inspired by the sisterly ostrich villager, Phoebe, from Animal Crossing! A stand is also included for easy display!

"You can't keep a good bird down."
-Phoebe
 
I definitely had a lot of fun with this one! Phoebe is recognizable for her striking colors, so I definitely wanted to make sure I got those right! One of the hardest parts for me to design was actually the two feathers on the top of her head. They're still a bit bulkier than I would like, but this was the best option I could come up with without them being too skinny. Please let me know if you have any ideas to make them look better!

Specifications

  • 158 pieces
  • Dimensions: 3.1 x 1.9 x 4.2 in. (8.0 x 4.8 x  10.6 cm)
  • Weight: 2.954 oz. (83.8 g)

 


I hope you enjoy this MOC! And don't forget, instructions are available for free on Rebrickable here! I can't believe there's only one villager left to reveal! This week certainly went by fast! Stay tuned to see who it is!

Keep building,

Carter


Comments