New MOC: Poppy Brickheadz

The last villager of wave 2 is finally here! Poppy the squirrel is making her way to Rebrickable! Poppy is such an adorable villager, and I think her Brickheadz turned out equally as cute!

You can find free instructions for this MOC on Rebrickable here!

The MOC

Poppy Brickheadz (From Animal Crossing)


This MOC features a Brickheadz-style model inspired by the normal squirrel villager, Poppy, from Animal Crossing! A stand is also included for easy display!

"It's all about positive thinking!"
-Poppy
 
I'd like to give another shout-out to Rebrickable user, StudWorks, who requested a Poppy Brickheadz! The squirrels are some of the most popular villagers in the game, so they really deserved more than just two Brickheadz! I'm glad that Hazel and Poppy are now part of the family! The hardest part of this build was definitely Poppy's tail! I wanted to get the swirl just right! It's a bit fragile, but I think it looks great!

Specifications

  • 100 pieces
  • Dimensions: 3.1 x 1.9 x 2.7 in. (7.8 x 4.8 x  6.8 cm)
  • Weight: 1.504 oz. (42.6 g)

 


I hope you enjoy this MOC! And don't forget, instructions are available for free on Rebrickable here! Now that Poppy has been revealed, that means wave 2 is sadly over...However, I still have plenty of MOCs that I'm working on, Animal Crossing MOCs included! And who knows? Maybe one day, I'll work on a wave 3! :)

Keep building,

Carter

Comments